which Spiderman faceshell Homecoming?

ep82

Hi all
I am in the process in ordering a decent faceshell and need your opinion

If you can choose between Brynt Alzote, oraclemadeuk, Tjack or peterparkerindustries. which one will you get?

I need something that will last a long time so nothing flimsy or could crack whilst putting my head in or out of the extremely tight neck hole.

any of you could help me decided?

thanks

I have never gotten a Bryan Azalte faceshell but have one from the other three and can run down my opinions about the three. Oraclemadeuk there shell didn't really fit me, I have a large head and this shell wan't wide enough in the jaw or tall enough, that being said it is a sturdy shell but not very flexible. Tjack's shell on the other hand is more flexible and covers more of the general front of your face vs top and sides, while flexible this still feels very durable and should last you with your tight neck hole issue. Peterparkerindustries, I don't know if all his shells are the same, the one I have is 3d printed from him I believe and is very sturdy and hard, this fit my face fairly perfectly although did squeeze the side of my face in one part. Either way you go I think you would be safe, I personally would go with either Tjack or Peterparkerindustries as they are very good about communicating with you and I haven't had any issues with there shells. Plus added bonus there shells have sunken in places for the lenses so they don't stick out as far on the mask as other shells may do.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back