which size earth magnet?

wraslor

Got a question for you guys. What size earth magnets do you use for attaching your bios? I've seen a lot of use earth magnet posts but nothing on what size. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Got a question for you guys. What size earth magnets do you use for attaching your bios? I've seen a lot of use earth magnet posts but nothing on what size. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I'm using a few 20mm ones and they are striong as hell, these things have jumped together from less than an inch and drew blood on more than one occasion. Handle with care!

I'm using a few 20mm ones and they are striong as hell, these things have jumped together from less than an inch and drew blood on more than one occasion. Handle with care!
iam getting some of these this week for my bio to fit to my mask if they are that strong iam going to use these to hold my horn on my guyver helmet in place then i have the opion of taking it off if the suit is packed up to travle with ;)

The 20 mm earth magnets are the way to go. If they are not as strong as you like you can double them up to increase the strength of their pull.

I thought neo magnets were stronger or are they the same, the few that I have are a 40 pound pull to them and they hold a bio ment for a P1 to my P2 mask pretty well

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back