Which movie is better: Schindler's List or Raging Bull?

To me I didn't care for either movie. You'll just have to watch them both and make up your own mind about them.

Newbie has a point guys, we need new blood here, Don't be all proud that you drove someone away, or we may as well name it "The Old Bastards Club" He asked a decent question worth batting around, and a couple serious answers would have been nice before the peanut gallery started in.

That said, yyuusr Let's say Larry is a bit of a Celebrity, having written "Astronauts in trouble" Regarded as one of the best Graphic Novels ever done, He's someone you'd DEFINITELY want to hang with at Comicon, and isn't a loser in his Mama's basement.

However, Larry, you were definitely being more Mverta than your usual tacit but pleasant self today, don't treat the Noob like he's got a van full of Long Boxes he expects to sell for $2000.00

Now to the Question. I'll side with Raging Bull. My Reason? Re-Watchability. SL I can watch every 3 years or so, due to the heavy impact it has on me emotionally, When Ralph Finnes buys it this July in Harry Potter DH Pt II, I'm going to cheer loudly like I did when He bought it in Red Dragon, because I Hate his villains passionately because of his portrayal in this film.

Raging Bull, I'm a boxing fan, and can watch this one repeatedly with no problem. Also SL you want to catch from beginning to end, RB, I can happily drop in on it at any point, and still enjoy it fully. I do wish that the could have done in RB what they did in SL with the Subtle use of Color. Have Lamotta take a shot from Robinson, and see the Red Blood hit the spectators in the front row, see it dripping from the corner of his eye to splatter on the canvas, just one drop, that would have been quite startling, like the Red Coat, or the Candle in SL..

If I had to choose Schindlers list. But to go with the humor of mashing the two it should be called Raging Schindler: Schindlers sequel. Beware The eye of the Jew

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back