which is better super black predator or classic predator

superblack 1991

need your help which is better the new super black predator or the classic predator .....

predators_black_super_predator1.jpg

ClassicPredator.jpg.size_300_square_true.jpg

I would have to say that Classic Pred is always #1 for me.....Berserker is cool as hell visualy. Are you asking costume wise?

I prefer the skin, and armour of beserker, but the head on P1 and the guants are way better. Im not a big fan of the new pred head style, but for me P1 would win costume wise

yea sorry guys im talking about which one would better better as building a costume

Costume wise...P1 has been done many times over. My avatar is myself in a P1 style....I think the Berserker is harder and more fullfilling in the end.

After my Berserker is complete, I will be making a Falconer, a P2 and then an original design.

Costume wise...P1 has been done many times over. My avatar is myself in a P1 style....I think the Berserker is harder and more fullfilling in the end.

After my Berserker is complete, I will be making a Falconer, a P2 and then an original design.

I would say do a P2! We need more P2 styles to bring it back. But to answer the original question, I would go with the original P1. I love the Black mask and the single blade but that's really about it. The original P1 won't go out of style but people are still trying to warm up to Mr. Black.

I would say do a P2! We need more P2 styles to bring it back. But to answer the original question, I would go with the original P1. I love the Black mask and the single blade but that's really about it. The original P1 won't go out of style but people are still trying to warm up to Mr. Black.

True that...P2 does need a comeback...he was the badest when it came to resolve and survival. So far in teh series, not counting Predators, he was the only one shot to all hell with a shotgun at close range, lost a limb, went through a wall and took a disk to the sternum. Like a true warrior.

Like in my original post, P1 is always #1 for me but Berserlker is fun.

yea sorry guys im talking about which one would better better as building a costume

I'd say combine them both into one suit.

You could take the chest/back/cannon armor of Berzerker, gauntlets of P1, cod piece of either, Berzerker bio on a P1 mask, etc...and make one pretty cool custom suit.

Good Luck!

But I imagine that the BSP will be a common suit once all the parts become available. I know that Predator666thepain666 is planing on doing one as soon as the parts are out.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back