Which Bio Would Fit Perfectly On A Scott Marshall P1 Head?

TK-4140

Hey all,

so about some weeks ago I received my P1 stuff I ordered from Scott.

In the long waiting time I had on this stuff I got alredy the other pieces I needed to get everything together to built up my suit. So I also got one of the P1 stunt bios from ptgreek.

Now after I started with building up the suit I found out that the P1 stunt bio I have does devenetly not fit the P1 heaad from Scott so my question is which helmet would fit that head exactly?

I would be more than happy for any help or answears from you gusy that also have that head.

Greetings Guido

The p1 stunt is the only bio that fits a closed mouth Scott Marshall head out of the 16 bios I have. It looks like its right out of the movie with those together.

I sent Scott the stunt when he was in sculpt ..it fits perfectly. As soon as I finish the next two movies Im on, Im gonna try and do another run ..its probably gonna be a couple months ..

Sorry guys but for me the P1 from Scott and the P1 stunt from you George does not fit together. I tested it yesterday with my friend Oliver who has also the P1 stunt from you George and there was no way that we could fit the bio correctly on the mask and till now the teeth and mandibles were not added to the mask.
So I´m totaly confused right now to tell you the truth.

Greetings Guido

Could anyone please post some pictures of there Scott M. P1 head with the P1 stunt bio from ptgreek that would be absolutly great.

Greetings Guido

Hey Lee,

ty for posting that pic but mhhhhhhhhh looks that as the bio would fit perfectly on the mask??? I would say devenetly no as the complete underchin is out of the helmet. So this is not a correct fit for my eyes and that´s exactly what I found out yesterday.

Greetings Guido

i'd say out of whats available ,....it's as good as it can be ,.....
short of sculpting your own undermask to fit in the stunt bio perfectly,...

reason it might not fit in the bottom is because they used a half mask whenever the bio was on in the movie so you didn't see any mandibles sticking out of the bottom ,.....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back