which backer rod is more flexible?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carpe noctem

hi i recomend soft cell ( the grey one) this is not as dense as the other one so will move better...few things i wanna share, do not cut the tips in an angle diagonally( looks horrible). cut them regularly then apply some heat to the tip and mold them as u see fit so they look like dreads... then , instead of painting , use plasti dip ( home depot) and it will coat them nicely. it cmes in few colors, get the black one... careful dont heat them up too much they melt....practice on one ( i held them up over stove high and them got them closer to the heat untill they got soft.. :)

th3 pr3dat0r

thanks i hear that dipping them in latex house paint gives more weight also if you want them too be more flowier.