Which 3d Ironman mk47 file should I buy?

Sinlow1980

Struggling to decide on do3d or maxcrft 3d file for mk47. I have read hundreds of posts trying to decide, anyone has any input, thanks

If you're going to wear the suit, maxcrft is cosplay-fliendlier. If you are a slim type though, I'd prefer do3d because its proportions are more similar to the movie model. Keep in mind that maxcrft is a lot cheaper than do3d. Good luck

If you're going to wear the suit, maxcrft is cosplay-fliendlier. If you are a slim type though, I'd prefer do3d because its proportions are more similar to the movie model. Keep in mind that maxcrft is a lot cheaper than do3d. Good luck

Im 5'8" 175 and I plan on wearing it, just priced the 47 with do3d at $199, it looks a lot more accurate as you mentioned. Thanks a lot for the comment

If you are going to get it printed I may have a better offer for you. Just check out my Instagram page if you are interested
instagram.com/ironmarkprops

If you are going to get it printed I may have a better offer for you. Just check out my Instagram page if you are interested
instagram.com/ironmarkprops

Wow great stuff man I checked out your FB don't have Instagram. I just bought a cr10s pro, im going to try and print them myself hopefully.

I'd recommend you to still edit some of the parts because they're prone to breaking or some parts are too pointy/sharp it could hurt you.

Thanks a lot, that's going to be a whole different learning curve, im reading and watching as we speak trying to decide between cura and simplify3d, im on info overload right now. But my printer don't arrive till Monday so I got some time lol.

Thanks a lot, that's going to be a whole different learning curve, im reading and watching as we speak trying to decide between cura and simplify3d, im on info overload right now. But my printer don't arrive till Monday so I got some time lol.
Nowadays it's unnecessary to buy s3d because cura has caught up

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back