Where's the Narin Bios?

lanmanXxX08

Well, me and my good friend are planning on building Predator costumes this year. He got dibs on the Wolf, and i'm looking for something more P1ish. I was searching on google and I saw an awesome bio made by some guy named Narin. I've looked everywhere and I cant find one anywhere! Any ideas on where I can find one?

Contact Biohunter76 for the Narin Bio.
narinbio_04.jpg

narinbio_04.jpg

Welcome to the Lair.
I will start with the obligatory please introduce yourself request. you can do so in this thread.
LINK

It is considered polite around these parts. and gives us a chance to get to know you.
I would also ecourage you to read the rules of the board as to help you navigate this ever growing wealth of info.

as to your question. Well, Narin sculpts original predator concept kits. there is a member here, Biohunter76 that makes a very nice Narin bio..perhaps that is the one you are looking for. send him a PM and he would be happy to help

good look on your suit build. do your reading. this place will get you started

Welcome to the Lair.
I will start with the obligatory please introduce yourself request. you can do so in this thread.
LINK

It is considered polite around these parts. and gives us a chance to get to know you.
I would also ecourage you to read the rules of the board as to help you navigate this ever growing wealth of info.

as to your question. Well, Narin sculpts original predator concept kits. there is a member here, Biohunter76 that makes a very nice Narin bio..perhaps that is the one you are looking for. send him a PM and he would be happy to help

good look on your suit build. do your reading. this place will get you started
Alright, thanks man.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back