Where's AA TOS Enterprise Leaked Pictures?

redshirt

Sr Member
In the Art Asylum forum it was mentioned that some pictures were leaked on the Art Asylum's upcoming Original Series Enterprise at the 2006 Toy Fair. Anyone know where I can get/see these?

Tom

Okay, thanks. I WANT ONE. It's going to be more affordable than the upcoming Master Replicas one, which I'm sure will be stunning. Are there better pics of this.??

yt, your avatar is simply hypnotic.

What's that Kirk in Captains Chair? Does anyone know? I figure? Doll? or statue...?

*Edit* I guess from the shoulder lines it's a figure or poseable at least..and look next to Kirk at the far right...
Looks like a Pike Chair :) COOL...

The Kirk and Pike in Captain's Chairs are exclusives I think. Those were actually announced at the time of the toy fair. Regular scale for these figures but with Chair.

Remember, the brand for this line is now Diamond Select.

NYC_1997.JPG

NYC_2003.JPG

http://photos.figures.com/photo/1/showgall...cat=3587&page=2

BTW, in The Cage, the captain's chair was not built up on the big block yet. At that time the cylindrical pylon just sat right on the floor, at the same level as the helm console. So the Captain is actually sitting LOWER than everybody else. :lol

bridge_nav_CAGE.jpg

compare with

TW-bridge-commod.jpg

- k

Is it me or does the look like the 22 inch E?

I think it's too small unless those figures are 16 inches tall???

Well if the AA TOS Enterprise is to the same scale as the earlier AA Movie Enterprise-A.... it'll be around 16 inches long.

- k

Looks like Sept '06....

Just reading the plaques for the Captains Chair Guys...

Originally posted by Galactifan@Mar 28 2006, 05:01 AM
Any idea when these toys will be released?
[snapback]1214680[/snapback]​

Is there a feature list? Blinking lights, sounds, etc. I don't have any AA Enterprise Ships. What can we expect for accuracy?

b1_1.JPG

Judging by their track record with previous releases (NX-01, Movie Era 1701-A and the Nemesis 1701-E) we can expect "pretty good" accuracy, pretty sharp paint ops with the usual issues (some color simplification and missing markings) , and sound effects (probably by pushing down on the bridge dome) and I'm guessing flickery lights in the nacelle domes. And a huge hole in the bottom of the secondary hull for the stand to attach. :rolleyes

The TOS-E is much simpler than the E-E or NX-01 in levels of detail, so they ought to do OK with it. It will probably seem a little on the small side (it'll likely be smaller than the old AMT kit I should think).

- k

Originally posted by phase pistol@Mar 28 2006, 10:41 PM
b1_1.JPG

Judging by their track record with previous releases (NX-01, Movie Era 1701-A and the Nemesis 1701-E) we can expect "pretty good" accuracy, pretty sharp paint ops with the usual issues (some color simplification and missing markings) , and sound effects (probably by pushing down on the bridge dome) and I'm guessing flickery lights in the nacelle domes. And a huge hole in the bottom of the secondary hull for the stand to attach. :rolleyes

The TOS-E is much simpler than the E-E or NX-01 in levels of detail, so they ought to do OK with it. It will probably seem a little on the small side (it'll likely be smaller than the old AMT kit I should think).

- k
[snapback]1215347[/snapback]​
I have the upcoming releases/photos for Diamond for the 2006 Trek line up on my webpg.
http://community-2.webtv.net/TrekOFile/StarTrek/index.html

Wow, that sculpt (above) of Kirk must have been when Matt Damon was playing the character. Wait a minute... Matt Damon never played Kirk.

What a crappy sculpt.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back