Question Where to post a FS thread for multiple items?!

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thread title should read "HOW to post...", but i couldn´t edit it!?

I am currently putting together several items, that I´d like to sell...

Would it be ok to create ONE FS thread with a picture of everything and individual pricing in the descriptions OR do I have to create a separate thread per item?

Am currently really short on time and would like to have this done as efficient as possible.

Thanks in advance, Markus

Thread title should read "HOW to post...", but i couldn´t edit it!?

I am currently putting together several items, that I´d like to sell...

Would it be ok to create ONE FS thread with a picture of everything and individual pricing in the descriptions OR do I have to create a separate thread per item?

Am currently really short on time and would like to have this done as efficient as possible.

Thanks in advance, Markus
You can edit the thread title by putting your cursor on "Thread Tools" located in the upper right of the text box and then selecting "Edit Thread" from the drop down list that appears.

Creating a thread for each item works best because then each item can be purchased directly/automatically when they click on the "Buy Now" button. So as it may take a bit longer do the individual threads at the beginning, it would cut down the back and forth of editing the original thread and the inevitable communication taking place in the thread regarding multiple individual items.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back