Where to get a Spider-man costume?

if u want affordable Spidey suits that look great, are accurate and officially licensed check out Disguise Costumes.

they have 2 VERY good suits for adults based on the comics and the new film

Hey bobby

I am looking for a proper spidey suit and may be lucky enough to purchase one off brad (spidey4fun) fingers crossed!!

In the meantime, I purchased a zentai spidey suit...... I created a thread about it a while back with pics and stuff

Check it out and let me know what you think

Would also love if anyone else could check it out and give me opinions and comments too :)

http://www.therpf.com/f24/comic-style-spiderman-opinions-advice-144665/

Cheers

:thumbsup yep!

I have never liked the look of the foam muscle suit versions either, to me fake muscles will look like fake muscles. If you have a scrawny body you will look like a scrawny spidey. If you have a pot belly.... etc.

The printed suits with muscle illusions are nice for giving the effect of those crazy mini ab muscles but a I feel a printed 6-pack on a pudge belly ruins the look.

Which is why I've been hitting the gym like crazy! :lol

I know the feeling about hitting the gym.. I live there pretty much now. I do meet and greets as Spidey and I can't allow myself to be chubby. LOL

I agree Brad AKA Spidey4Fun. Here is mine

ugygybup.jpg
dasabane.jpg
u3upanuh.jpg
ynehu3e2.jpg
qy7u7eha.jpg

Ive hear he does pretty well. Him and Yuri are the best I believe. How much was the Spidey4Fun Suit? He has never gotten back to me when I have e-mailed. I actually found someone on Facebook that makes suits as well for around $2000-$3000. "Spiderman on youtube" is his page I believe.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back