where to get a snow trooper helmet kit????

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

damon5973

So I am still on the lookout for a good hoth trooper helmet kit. I contacted guidon over a year ago, paid through paypal and he promised a kit. Well, now 14 months later and no kit. he doesnt even respond to my emails.

A kind member here who lives in Germany has been trying to help, and I REALLY appreciate it, but it looks like I am out 150.00 and I still do not have a helmet.

Anyone know of a decent place??

brad

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
When did you pay for the helmet kit?

Please send me all transaction details, since I´m trying to help out another rpf-member with a problem he has with movie FX right now. Might be possible to adress boths issues at once. ;)

Just to clarify...I`M NOT affiliated in any way with G.Messika and the business he´s running...just trying to help.

Markus

IanL

Originally posted by damon5973@Jan 19 2006, 11:07 AM
still looking............. :unsure
[snapback]1162926[/snapback]​
That PM I sent you a few days ago didn't help?