Where to find the best gaffi stick?

Any chance of offering just the metal blade (tube, blades, and spike) section? I need to update mine, but can't weld, so...
sure, we can probably do that. My wife is in charge of the metal work here, I'll do the wood totokias, and I'm the bottleneck here as I'm super busy with other projects...
doing just the metal parts is more of a custom job though since it probably has to be adjusted to the size of your totokia to have nice overall proportions. We can discuss that by PM if you want and see if this is doable.
cheers

sure, we can probably do that. My wife is in charge of the metal work here, I'll do the wood totokias, and I'm the bottleneck here as I'm super busy with other projects...
doing just the metal parts is more of a custom job though since it probably has to be adjusted to the size of your totokia to have nice overall proportions. We can discuss that by PM if you want and see if this is doable.
cheers
I've gotta see if I can even remove the aluminum tube I used from my Totokia! I used GOOP glue so I don't know if there's anything to get it loose.

cheers
I‘d be in for an accurate ANH stick

Have a real Totokia with Forttusken pike, but the club is too big

Here are the Regal Robot ones at Celebration. The deluxe ANH version is $1800. I think someone said the Mando version is $1200.

FB_IMG_1653613395354.jpg

That's nuts. I have a real Totokia and it didn't even cost a fraction of that! I can't remember what I paid, from Tom ironically, but I can't imagine it was more than $400.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back