Where to find the best gaffi stick?

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any chance of offering just the metal blade (tube, blades, and spike) section? I need to update mine, but can't weld, so...
sure, we can probably do that. My wife is in charge of the metal work here, I'll do the wood totokias, and I'm the bottleneck here as I'm super busy with other projects...
doing just the metal parts is more of a custom job though since it probably has to be adjusted to the size of your totokia to have nice overall proportions. We can discuss that by PM if you want and see if this is doable.
cheers

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
sure, we can probably do that. My wife is in charge of the metal work here, I'll do the wood totokias, and I'm the bottleneck here as I'm super busy with other projects...
doing just the metal parts is more of a custom job though since it probably has to be adjusted to the size of your totokia to have nice overall proportions. We can discuss that by PM if you want and see if this is doable.
cheers
I've gotta see if I can even remove the aluminum tube I used from my Totokia! I used GOOP glue so I don't know if there's anything to get it loose.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
cheers
I‘d be in for an accurate ANH stick

Have a real Totokia with Forttusken pike, but the club is too big

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.