Where to buy bio helmets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

aliengod33

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and have been a predator fan since I was about 8 years old. When I found this site it was like heaven decided to arrive before I died. Now I am planning to start building a predator suit and need some help. I have been searching online for bio helmet kits but I am having trouble finding them, same with actual predator heads/face masks. I have checked the stickies but from what I found most of the articles were on suit building and not so much on kits. I apologize if I may have missed the right posts but where can I find treads on this site or websites that sell bio helmet kits and actual predator head kits? Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JehdinThwei

Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and have been a predator fan since I was about 8 years old. When I found this site it was like heaven decided to arrive before I died. Now I am planning to start building a predator suit and need some help. I have been searching online for bio helmet kits but I am having trouble finding them, same with actual predator heads/face masks. I have checked the stickies but from what I found most of the articles were on suit building and not so much on kits. I apologize if I may have missed the right posts but where can I find treads on this site or websites that sell bio helmet kits and actual predator head kits? Thanks!
Just PM one of these guys, depending on what you want.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=13503