Where May I Find This Trailer Music??

ALLEY

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK soundtrack officienados...

Who can help me to track down this awesome track from “First Man” Trailer Number 3?

Bigdaddy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure what you mean, there's a link to download it in the video description.

ALLEY

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure what you mean, there's a link to download it in the video description.
I am assuming it’s cut from a larger existing soundtrack piece since it’s not in the movie.

Perhaps from another movie’s soundtrack?

Any ideas?

Joek3rr

Sr Member
I am assuming it’s cut from a larger existing soundtrack piece since it’s not in the movie.

Perhaps from another movie’s soundtrack?

Any ideas?
Sounds like trailer music to me. Yes they write music just for trailers.

ALLEY

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sounds like trailer music to me. Yes they write music just for trailers.
True...

I was hoping it was a part of some larger score.

I guess they don’t pull a lot of trailer music from other film scores like they used to:

(Example, below, the score for Willow being used for “Prince of Thieves”)

Joek3rr

Sr Member
True...

I was hoping it was a part of some larger score.

I guess they don’t pull a lot of trailer music from other film scores like they used to:

(Example, below, the score for Willow being used for “Prince of Thieves”)

Or like when they used a piece from The Fellowship of the Ring for a Man of Steel trailer:confused:

If have an android phone you could always try a "okay Google, what's this song?"

If not your best bet would be to hit up Spotify and start going through the groups that make generic epic music like Audiomachine.

ALLEY

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Or like when they used a piece from The Fellowship of the Ring for a Man of Steel trailer:confused:

If have an android phone you could always try a "okay Google, what's this song?"

If not your best bet would be to hit up Spotify and start going through the groups that make generic epic music like Audiomachine.
Great advice—thanks!