Where Is This Statue From?

Monkey

Hello all,

I bought this 2 foot statue at an estate sale a while ago. I don't know where it's from nor did they have any info on it.
I'm just looking for some info on it because I have it up on eBay and I wanted to know if I'm asking too much or little for it.
It's signed by the maker on the bottom but I can't read it.

Any info would help,

Thanks,

Monkey

predator001.jpg.png

That is a recasted mexican version of a resin kit(the maker scapes my brain at the moment)
they are sold at the border as "bone sculptures" along with the P2 skulls
I have never stopped and asked prices since they were not my style and I knew they we're recasts. hope this helps.
Lem

That is a recasted mexican version of a resin kit(the maker scapes my brain at the moment)
they are sold at the border as "bone sculptures" along with the P2 skulls
I have never stopped and asked prices since they were not my style and I knew they we're recasts. hope this helps.
Lem

The original maker was Big Time Toys. It was sold thrOugh the Doll and Hobby Shop and sculpted by Greg Pulotonovich. There was a masked and unmasked version and a predator 2 head version sculpted by Shaun Nagel. The originals were cast in solid, blue-green resin and came with netting, I think.

The original maker was Big Time Toys. It was sold thrOugh the Doll and Hobby Shop and sculpted by Greg Pulotonovich. There was a masked and unmasked version and a predator 2 head version sculpted by Shaun Nagel. The originals were cast in solid, blue-green resin and came with netting, I think.

Thanks for that info. Well I have a resin one thats foam filled, Upper and lower body. Other parts are cast in solid resin. I have the helmeted version. I was told mine was an original. it also came with netting. Mine is a cream color resin...

Thanks for that info. Well I have a resin one thats foam filled, Upper and lower body. Other parts are cast in solid resin. I have the helmeted version. I was told mine was an original. it also came with netting. Mine is a cream color resin...

Pics?

Here's what I have out, I have to go through a few box's to get out the pieces but this is what it looks like. Im going to rework the helmet.

STARE.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back