Question Where is the Scuplture and Makeup link? (answered)

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by vaderdarth, May 6, 2012.

1. vaderdarth

vaderdarth Master Member

It's a bit of a pain in the * to have to dig so hard to find the sculpting sub-menu these days. These sculpture threads used to be in the main Replica Props section, then you moved them to their own section, which could be found in the main sub-section headers under the RPF logo.......and now they aren't there. So how bout either put the link back, or just move them all back to the main Replica Prop page like they used to be. RPFers are missing out on some incredible creations and I see no reason it needs to be the way it is now. Those guys deserve their own main page header.

2. Nwerke

Nwerke Master Member

Agree it would be nice to have sculpting under the main banner, along with the other subfora. Isn't it showing there any more? I use the SW theme, so I never saw the link in that spot. I don't find it too hard click on the banner to go to the main page but yeah, it deserves to be accorded the same status as the others.

3. DaddyfromNaboo

DaddyfromNaboo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Dear Steve...

huh ?!

I use the dark background/ light text style and the sculpture and makeup logo is right in the center of the line up of fora, between screen used and general modeling. what style are you using?

4. Shylaah

Shylaah Sr Member

Using firefox and for me the icon is there on the dark bg/light text and light bk/dark text styles,
    but not in the list for either the Star Wars or Work Safe styles.

[​IMG]

Shylaah

5. Michael Bergeron

Michael Bergeron Legendary Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It's not there in the Legacy look. Many of us still use it.

6. Monster Dave

Monster Dave Sr Member

I've got it in Chrome on mine.

7. epilepticsquirl

epilepticsquirl Sr Member

I wonder if that explains the low turn out for the contest entries and voting. I've got the black background as well and it shows up just fine. Dunno about the other themes though.

8. vaderdarth

vaderdarth Master Member

I'm using the SW banner. I only have the titles: Replica Props, costumes, general modeling, SS, screen used, Movie, JY, OT. The Sculpting banner simply disappeared over the weekend.

9. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Community Staff

What is that? Sounds like another argument for getting rid of the legacy theme...

10. Shadowknight

Shadowknight Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I use the legacy theme and I see the link right under the banner, in between replica costumes and general modeling.

11. dbalschi

dbalschi Sr Member

Yeah I switch mine back and forth but it's there on the legacy theme.

12. Art Andrews

Just so no one thinks we are playing games, we added Sculpture in to the nav bar of the Legacy theme about the same time I made post #9.

13. Nwerke

Nwerke Master Member

Art, I have a complaint. The titles of the various subfora used to fit neatly under the main banner and it looked tidy and professional. Now for some reason they stick out on either side and it looks all clunky and stuff. It's no good, no good at all...

JUST KIDDING PUT DOWN THAT HAMMERAUGGGGHHHhhh

...ta for the fix. :thumbsup

14. booksandcorsets

booksandcorsets Well-Known Member

It's not there on the Work-friendly skin (which I use--I've always found it really hard to read white against black)

15. Art Andrews

Corrected!

16. Nwerke

Nwerke Master Member

Shucks, I'm embarrassed now. I was really only kidding!

I hope stuff like this is a sign you're having a better week so far. :)