Where Do I Find Licensed Kits?

TheBody

ive looked through other posts and even seen this question but it just turned into a thread about recasts so just want a list of sites where i can find originals and maybe even on how to spot recasts the only one i know of so far is Narin correct me if im wrong

There are very few licensed kits. In fact, I can only think of a few vinyl models from Billiken and Geometric and Halcyon, all of which are long out of production but pretty available via eBay. I think Geometric's stuff, including some resin busts, are still available. I'm not aware of any licensed alien or predator resin kits, save for the aforementioned Geo busts. I would heartily recommend predatorstuff and Nightmare Collectibles for "original" resin kits. These may not be licensed, but are not recast like the majority of the stuff on the net.

Not everything on the Bay is a recast a fair few turn up from time to time modelers grey armies. The way things are with Asia most of the gear they do is recast. Killer kits in the U.K. do a couple and the upcoming Garage kit show in October is reported to have two new kits out for sale http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/23464-ukgk-show-is-coming-on-nice/ pics on this link. It's a case of looking on the E-Bay and making your own mind up to if it's a recast or not, the looking is part of the fun. Good luck..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back