where did YOU get your mask?

Predator of Jax

There are a few options.... I'm just really having a hard time finding the AVP 1 mask with LEDs other than on eBay.

I have seen the list of forum members and what they sell. I am just curious where y'all got a hold of your masks (the face plate... and hell, I guess the face too)

I figure that whoever has the masks would know quality or not. That's why I ask.

Thanks

I got my bio from japgoth it's a custom bio made to look like the a design for the AVPR mask it's brilliant quality mask
081110131722.jpg

And my mask is a usurper P1 open mouthed mask and is also a brilliant
quality mask
081510145009.jpg

well i got MINE from Biohunter76 aka Casey, his Wolf bio is incredible i'm so proud to own one. Such a great addition for my suit.

I bought my mask from Hellkat Kreations. The mask itself is made by Pete Mander. I don't know if Pete does the actual molding and has Hellkat ship them out, or if Hellkat does the molding. In any case, I got it in my grubby little paws a few weeks ago and painted it.

I'm doing my own biohelmet, based on a design in the comic "Predator: Cold War". I've done the silicone molds over the weekend and I just finished making the mother mold a few minutes ago. I hope to do the casting this evening, and then get it painted up in time for Dragon*Con.

Oh, and for the benefit of the original poster: The hard plastic shell that goes over your face is called the "biohelmet" in Predator terminology. The latex part on your head is the mask, just like any other Halloween mask, except the ones here are much more detailed and much better looking. (Well, except for the first Predator mask that I made, which just sucked overall. That's why I bought a new one.)

ebay.......crappy as hell. waiting to purchase a mysteria. i know this is the wrong section, but if any has a P1 mysteria with leds (no need for lenses) pm me. got $73 waiting. =/

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back