Where can I get the mask I need?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JoMamma_Smurf

Master Member
I need a blank, white, preferably accurate Rorschach mask. I don't want anything printed on it, I have everything I need for that. I'll take all options. I've searched quite a bit and cant seem to come up with anything. I guess I'm calling it the wrong thing when I google it :lol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rosskow

do you just mean a plain material mask to shove over your head, cant be too hard to put together surely?

JoMamma_Smurf

Master Member
That is what I mean.... I'm not a fabric person by any stretch of the imagination. I'd like the stitching to be accurate if possible but I'll settle for anything at this point. I cant believe I cant find a blank white mask :lol