Where can I find small circular clear plastic light covers? -LOK Equalist glove build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

omnisam

Hello!
A few years ago I made an equalist glove for my Asami Sato cosplay:

asami__s_equalist_glove_by_platypusdistro-d58e2hn.png

For the green light, I deconstructed a store bought push light and utilized the LEDs and the clear plastic cover. I'm taking about the clear part that covers the LED, not the silver casing.
pushlightsm.jpg

Now, I want to make a new and improved version of this glove (I made the original in under a day) using programmed NeoPixel rings, but I am trying to come up with a good source for the little clear covers. I don't want to just buy push lights for their covers because they can get kind of pricey and I was thinking of offering commissions of the glove if I can get the price and the quality right.
Does anyone have any idea where I can find something like this? Or what it would be called so I can more efficiently google search it? Or, any other ideas for covering the LEDs while still letting the light through?

I will be 3d printing the casing for it, so I'm flexible on how they are shaped, I was looking for a slight dome to it, around 1.75" or 2" will do.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gixxerfool

Re: Where can I find small circular clear plastic light covers? -LOK Equalist glove b

Where are you located? I've seen knock offs of those lights at the dollar store. Maybe a sheet of lexan and cut what you need. I know it's not curved. When it comes to items like this, I start stalking the dollar store shelves. Usually, they will have a ton of one item on the shelf.