Where can I find screen used Beetlejucie movie props?

PropCollector55

Hello
I have been looking for anything from the movie Beetlejuice.
I have looked all over, and there are no screen used props that I can find.
On my trip to New York in 2009, I found that Planet Hollywood resterant had a few screen used items, not for sale.
Does any one have any thing from Beetlejuice in thier collection?
Thanks

I've been lucky enough to find a few pieces but they are pretty scarce. I believe Propstore currently has both of Delia's screen used stop motion sculptures. It's also my understanding that Warner Bros held an auction about 6+ years ago & sold wardrobe pieces.

I've been lucky enough to find a few pieces but they are pretty scarce. I believe Propstore currently has both of Delia's screen used stop motion sculptures. It's also my understanding that Warner Bros held an auction about 6+ years ago & sold wardrobe pieces.
Thanks for the info.
How much are the stop motion sculptures? They would be cool to own.
What pieces did you find?

Thanks for the info.
How much are the stop motion sculptures? They would be cool to own.
What pieces did you find?

I have Alec Baldwins blk & white checkered shirt, a miniature tombstone and 1 more layaway payment until I'm the proud owner of Geena Davis' flowered dress. I'm hoping to build a display of The Maitland's together & will post on yourprops when it's finished.

Today I saw that Premiere has 2 busts in their upcoming Fangoria auction. Unfortunately they're not screen used but still pretty cool.

Best, Chris

Last edited:
I have Alec Baldwins blk & white checkered shirt, a miniature tombstone and 1 more layaway payment until I'm the proud owner of Geena Davis' flowered dress. I'm hoping to build a display of The Maitland's together & will post on yourprops when it's finished.

Today I saw that Premiere has 2 busts in their upcoming Fangoria auction. Unfortunately they're not screen used but still pretty cool.

Best, Chris
Wow, awesome collection!
That is awesome that you have those coustumes, and the tombstone.

Saw on Instagram a few weeks ago that Tony Hawk (professional skateboard legend, video game titan) owns the screen-used Handbook For The Recently Deceased.

Apparently he's a big screen-used prop collector, or so he says.

Saw on Instagram a few weeks ago that Tony Hawk (professional skateboard legend, video game titan) owns the screen-used Handbook For The Recently Deceased.

Apparently he's a big screen-used prop collector, or so he says.
Cool! There was an original Handbook auctioned off on Heritage a few months ago.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back