Where can I find/buy mannequins?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

IndridColdx

I'm looking for a male torso mannequin (with legs as a bonus being nice).
Cant seem to find any online, i live in Canada and I only find US bound ones with no Canada shipping available.
Is there some cheap entrepot with some I can get at?

Thanks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pmbrent

I am from Canada too. I had to use kijiji.ca to track down mannequins. Took some time (2 months) but I got them.

Dannicelook

if u are stiil looking at this. on st-laurent close to the metropolitain (neighboors to the Solid Gold!!!) there is a store and have some of them.. dunno about price tho..

Joe Pep

the one to make one out of duct tape is a good idea since it would fit your specific dimensions.... Also, if you are a little strapped for cash you could always get a pepakura version by googling it online but the duct tape one is a sure way to get one closer to whomever you are trying to make one for....... good luck