where can I buy some cold foam to make dreads?

Roydraven

Hey just wondering if u guys could please help me out I live in Australia and I want to make my own dreads for a mask and I'm looking for cold foam to make the dreads out of but cant find the stuff online anywhere please?
ps I know bambooie sells awesome dreads on here but i cant afford the postage and i want to have a go at making my own :)

I think in this case google is your friend...there are a limited number of lair members living in Australia, so the chances of someone just knowing off the top of their head where you can buy cold foam is pretty small.

Hey just wondering if u guys could please help me out I live in Australia and I want to make my own dreads for a mask and I'm looking for cold foam to make the dreads out of but cant find the stuff online anywhere please?
ps I know bambooie sells awesome dreads on here but i cant afford the postage and i want to have a go at making my own :)

if you cant find the foam, i suggest ya check out 'propmakersguild' on ebay!
ive got 55 of those dreads fitted this wk end, look amazing & they are awesome movement too... :)

I think in this case google is your friend...there are a limited number of lair members living in Australia, so the chances of someone just knowing off the top of their head where you can buy cold foam is pretty small.
yeah I've already tried google I already know it's my friend,I thought maybe there was an Australian member on here who knew where I could get some on here
thanks for your help mate :)

Another Aussie WOO

Well I just found this via google from a place in WA FITCH'S PHARMACY

Then there is www.dalchem.com.au and www.barnesonline.com.au I think these are both in Melbourne. I think Dalchem has a 2 part expanding soft poly urethane foam as well

Good luck with the dreds :)
yep thanks mate I actually found out that cold foam is poly urethane foam from searching on other websites I ordered some from dalchem and when it comes start my dreads and post pics on here thanks guys.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back