Where Can I Buy a Mannequin

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
I live in Canada, and shipping mannequins from the US is over 100...

Can someone tell me where I can buy a mannequin in Canada?

Originally posted by darth_manu@Feb 8 2006, 11:26 PM
where in canada?
[snapback]1179546[/snapback]​

I'm in Lethbridge, Alberta. I'd really like to go to Calgary this weekend and pick one up, but I have no idea what place would sell them...

Originally posted by clutch@Feb 9 2006, 12:13 AM
I thought darkshadow was in Canada.  If not, then his stuff comes from Canada.
[snapback]1179607[/snapback]​

maybe it does :D
but he charges over $100USD to ship it to Canada

At this point I really don't care if its poseable...I just want a damn mannequin. It looks like I will be ordering off eBay and paying out the nose for shipping.

I will be going to Calgary this weekend to see if I can find a department store with any old used ones for sale before I go the eBay route.

For those who are interested, this is what it's for:

DB_01.jpg

Its a full body suit painted and all by DB. Thanks to Darth Sybor, I have the armor coming...this bad boy is gonna look sweet next to my lifesize Freddy.

Originally posted by clutch@Feb 9 2006, 07:13 AM
I thought darkshadow was in Canada.  If not, then his stuff comes from Canada.
[snapback]1179607[/snapback]​
Allow me to set the record strait. I live in Delaware but the mannequins are manufactured and shipped from (in) Canada.

I have two flexable flocked foam mannequins available and if you live in Canada or the USA you are in luck. My price stands at $399 shipped in the USA AND CANADA...

Just a side note:
Predators are very large and the mannequins that are $399 are 5' 10" tall. They make for perfect stormtroopers.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back