Where Can I Buy A Full Latex Costume

Alpha Hunter

I have just recently got a predator 1 mask cast and feet dreadlocks but need top torso and legs I'm new to this bit always been a big predator fan I want my costume to be move grade so any suggestions

Ahh thanks a lot that will be a great help ,the mask I got is wicked think it's a pete mander cast it looks like 1 the bloke I brought it off said it wasn't a re cast but I don't care if it is it's what I've always wanted thanks again

glad you are into the pred and want to make a kickass suit. but you might want to care if something is a recast or not.
i know you are new to all of this so i am just giving you a heads about recasting. around here it is a ban-able offense. you are not allowed to sell recasted items in the marketplace. anyone who makes suits and gear loathes the recaster. if you want more info on the subject, type recast or recaster in the search bar. you will find a lot more about it and maybe get an idea of how it is not tolerated or welcome.
this is just an FYI post.

cheers man, and good luck on your build.

Ok thanks for your help he was advertising it on eBay as not a re cast and it said original predator prop mask it come with the neck piece also mandibles and teeth all the dreads I had to buy separate , he had 100% feedback and so all seems good it looks really good ,still unpainted at the moment though but that's part of the fun I'm not sure who the mask is made by as he doesn't say but I will post a pic on my profile when I get a chance thanks again

I am new here, but re-cast is a NO-NO. I am sure it will rock and I look forward to seeing the pics completed. If you discover it is a recast, please report it so The Lair Administrators can check it out....Also post PICS, I want to see the PRETTY!

It's ok it's not a re cast I brought it off a bloke called Daniel bravo on eBay been checking him out online turns out he makes masks so it's not a re cast also he stated that it's not on eBay and don't think he would do that if it wasn't

Why not make your own suit? It is likely to fit you better. There are like 8 methods that could be used, ranging in cost from about $750 to $6000, depending on your body size.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back