Where are these Mk 46 3D files from?

It's a complete suit...This is on the bottom of page, with reviews of people who bought...
MakOneProductions made this item with help from
Joetoyss, Jinhua, China

for 2800.00 you could sure make a whole bunch of MK armor with foam...lol.

There is an incredible amount of detail done in that model. Way more than there is in either MZX's file set or DO3D's for the MK46/47, I actually have both their files for the 46. As Quantum mentioned they teamed up with Joetoys (Full Body Armors), which is the original designer of the model/suit they are selling. Joe may have based the 3D build off of a 3D scan or possibly converted a CGI model into STL parts/files.

Also, one thing to note is that the torso pic they have is the MK7 not the 46, which they mention is for sale as well.

Last edited:
Many are the same pictures from the Joetoys site. 6000 Yuan is about $900. Is that for a 3D printed kit and the files? Google translate doesn't like taobao.

Many are the same pictures from the Joetoys site. 6000 Yuan is about $900. Is that for a 3D printed kit and the files? Google translate doesn't like taobao.

The price is for the 3D printed kit only. Also he has a bunch of other, HD photos of the entire suit that I can't seem to find on Joetoys site. So I'm not too sure if Joe is partnered with him, or if he got the files from Joe. Either way I doubt these files will be available anytime soon.

Well those are for sure the same files as Joetoys and that site loads so slow it's painful.

FKWoOiu.jpg

pyjctZ8.jpg

I would risk the $12 for the files, but I don't have the energy to navigate purchasing through that site and all that it would entail. If anyone does, let me know...

The price is for the 3D printed kit only. Also he has a bunch of other, HD photos of the entire suit that I can't seem to find on Joetoys site. So I'm not too sure if Joe is partnered with him, or if he got the files from Joe. Either way I doubt these files will be available anytime soon.

View attachment 1001055

View attachment 1001056

I don't think Joetoys partnered with them - I think they could be the originator possibly, but only because they have more photos than anyone else does. I think that the Etsy shop is "partnered" or just some sort of agreed reseller with Joetoys only.

That print seems almost a little too perfect too...

I would risk the $12 for the files, but I don't have the energy to navigate purchasing through that site and all that it would entail. If anyone does, let me know...

I don't think he has these listed for $12, I think that was just a bugged listing. He has some other files of other suits but this one isn't for sale, I tried to convince him multiple times. He says if people have the file, they can compete with him and run him out of business - which i find dumb because I can just purchase the prints and cast them if I wanted to do that

Joetoys does not sell his files. He only sells his prints.
According to his own statement, he worked for two years to adjust the thickness and agility. And that's why he would not sell his files because that would ruin the market.

Joetoys does not sell his files. He only sells his prints.
According to his own statement, he worked for two years to adjust the thickness and agility. And that's why he would not sell his files because that would ruin the market.

While I understand his logic, it's also flawed. Creating resin casts is way easier than 3D printing an entire suit each time you get an order. if someone were to purchase his 3D print, they'd be able to smooth it and cast infinite copies without ever using the 3D file

While I understand his logic, it's also flawed. Creating resin casts is way easier than 3D printing an entire suit each time you get an order. if someone were to purchase his 3D print, they'd be able to smooth it and cast infinite copies without ever using the 3D file

Easier, yes, but if I had to guess I'd guess there's a lot more people searching for "3d printed Iron Man suit" than "resin cast Iron Man suit". More searches means more people find it, and the more people that find it the better the chances one will buy it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back