Where are the BR Spinner WIP/Mods/aftrmktparts

DarkKnight

Sr Member
this kit has ben out for a bit now, where are the WIP threads, where are the aftermarket parts? where are the nitpicking complaints about inaccuracies and the arguments about color, where?

Has anyone made parts to accurize the medicom spinner? Does anyone know if the current model kits are the same scale as the medicom spinner? The inside of the medicom spinner is missing the console and I was wondering if anyone has made or if any model kit parts could be retrofitted inside.

Has anyone made parts to accurize the medicom spinner? Does anyone know if the current model kits are the same scale as the medicom spinner? The inside of the medicom spinner is missing the console and I was wondering if anyone has made or if any model kit parts could be retrofitted inside.

I bought some decals off of ebay but lost them in my move, then I started waintg for the cooper spinner then the fujimi came out and Ive got the dvd set w spinner, I went from drought to deluge in just a few months it seemed

The Fujimi Spinner is smaller than the Medicom Spinner. Fujimi is 1/24 while the Medicom is 1/16. There is a nice photo-etched set of details out for the Fujimi right now. I'm sure some one will do figures as well. Check any of the modeling sites like Starship modeler or Hobbytalk for builds and info.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back