Where are all the Webisodes from (Fear) The Walking Dead?

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was looking to rewatch the Webisodes from The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead again, but many of them seems to be gone from the AMC website? Does someone know where I can find the Webisodes in HD (1080p if possible)?

What I did found was this. If people can point me towards the things in Red, that would be great. I know a lof it is also on youtube etc, but most of the time not in good quality. I'd like to know if I can still watch this on "official" AMC-channels, because there you'll probably find the best quality.

The Walking Dead:

- Torn Apart (Complete series, 720p, no HD):

- Cold Storage (Complete series, 720p, no HD):

- The Oath (Complete series, 720p, no HD):

- Red Machete
=> No clue where this one is gone? Not to be found on the AMC website, as far as I know?

Fear The Walking Dead:

- Flight 462
=> No clue where this one is gone? Not to be found on the AMC website, as far as I know?

- Passage
Only the last 8 episodes can be found (720p, no HD), the others are gone, it seems?:

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

- The Althea Tapes (All on the AMC website in HD):
1. Al: Watch The Althea Tapes Season 1 Episode 1 Online | AMC

2. Ed: Watch The Althea Tapes Season 1 Episode 2 Online | AMC

3. Earl and CJ: Watch The Althea Tapes Season 1 Episode 3 Online | AMC

4. Clark: Watch The Althea Tapes Season 1 Episode 4 Online | AMC

5. Jody: Watch The Althea Tapes Season 1 Episode 5 Online | AMC

6. Samora: Watch The Althea Tapes Season 1 Episode 6 Online | AMC

Don't have streaming subscribtions. To be clear: looking for the Webisodes only. I do have both series on Bluray. Too bad they didn't put the webisodes as extra on the blurays :-(.

Anyway, they once were all on the AMC website, so If someobne knows where to find the ones in red in good quality (or the ones that now are only available in 720p, somewhere in 1080p), that would be nice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back