Where are all the props pics from License holders at celebration??

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tom1971

Sr Member
I am confused as is often the case. Are the various license holders booths not up yet??????

Have not found a single pic.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
I assume that their agreement prohibits them from revealing items until a certain date prior to the release and in some cases as not to give away secret plot points, after the films release.

I would also assume that any items you have seen like the Anovos armor, book images have been authorized to show because they have been seen in the teasers.

At sdcc, a lot of new things are revealed on Saturday so who knows, we might get something else.

Last edited:

Trilogy

Sr Member
There is indeed a fine Anovos gallery over on RS and after studying those images of the EpVII trooper helmet I believe I've become somewhat of a fan of the new design.