When Mr Giggles Plays Starcraft...

xdmray

...He Plays as Protoss.

I decided that Mr Giggles looks a lot like a Zealot so i decided to customize one.

Dremmeled out a bunch of textures. drilled holes for lights. made energy orbs out of hot glue.
i think he's ready for paint.

tomorrow i am going to pick up the rest of the electronics.

Branden, this is the one i was keeping a secret from you.

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

omg this is AWESOME!!!!!! Definitely can't wait to see this finished! Gonna be one unique Toss bio! :D

O_O

...... O_O

*gets a mop to clean up all the drool*

DAMAN!!!!!!!!! Dude! This is BAD ASS! I honestly wouldn't have guessed!!!! What an awesome idea! It really DOES have that protoss vibe! After all your awesome dremel work (and very symmetrical...how did you do it?) it looks even more protoss like! I truly can't wait to see the paint up on this!!!!

This is easily going to be my new favorite bio...I'll be watching this with a bag of popcorn and drink of of extremely jealous. LOL!

So awesome man!!!

Thanks everyone, this has been a real fun project.
paint is done. it might be awhile before i get lights in it. i'll have to order resistor online.

on with the pics.

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1476.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

heh, ok like you i can't wait for this to be done, so i did up a mock to see what the would look like.
the pics look better than IRL because the light is too focused and doesn't difuse well. but in this pic it looks pretty awesome.
so this is not the final bio.

IMG_1480.jpg

holy **** dude! That is SO AWESOME! The gloss on the purple really brings it to life! Seriously dude... this is such a cool concept.. Maaaaaaaan! Way too cool!

Such a nice texture you got on that! Is it only dremelwork on it?
This gave me ideas... darn it! So many ideas, I might actually buy another one in the future. ;)
Superb work on this one. :)

thanks everyone. this was really fun to do.
yeah all the texture is just dremmel work. i used a large cutting wheel and a small sanding wheel to achieve it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back