when life gives you lemons.. go all portal on its ass!

nukeproof

hi guys, so a few weeks ago i posted up my take on a portal 2 combustible lemon grenade (here http://www.therpf.com/f9/portal-2-combustible-lemon-206705/) which im currently taking orders on for a limited run of resin kits and fully finished lemons. whilst i was doing my research on this though i saw that a few artists had designed their own interpretations of what a lemon blaster should look like and since im on the back end of a commission i thought this might be a nice little side hobby to put on the back burner. these are the images ive seen so far that im interested in and basically im just fishing for any ideas on what i could definitively design and build!
cheers guys and i cant wait for your ideas!
lemon.jpgThe_26107d_2083532.jpgsteamworkshop_tf2_combustable_lemon_launcher_submit_thumb.jpg

You could take the miniature Portal gun offered by Thinkgeek.com and modify it into the right side design, save you time on the build. :)

ef3c_portal_2_miniature_replica_portal_gun.jpg

Of all the designs I like the first the most. Since it was gleened from Cave, it would seem to make the most sense it would be based in that era. They threw science at the wall to see what stuck. This would seem the best of the three myself.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back