WHEN I AM NOT TROOPING

TK-2067

here is a few pics of my armor, i just thought it looked cool. thats my 1 month old baby in my helmet. ahhhhhh and yes i am huge elvis fan, its all real. i have 2 stage worn scarves that elvis wore and 2 autographs, and many more autographs from his close friends. and autographed guitar from his original band members oh and thats me doing my elvis impersonationTCB rod

.. Yeah, or a trooper after too much of that booze :lol

Good to see the bucket gets put to good use when it's not on your head ;) :thumbsup

Jeremy

That's it. Recruit them young, lol. Nice suit. Not the biggest Elvis fan, myself, but I do respect his contribution to the music industry.

Originally posted by gonk27@Apr 6 2006, 07:18 PM

[snapback]1221341[/snapback]​
Yea, I think the three bottles of wine were the culprit. Or it could just be a Dragon Con flash back. :D

Your stormtrooper looks dead. (No offense) Looks like you need a flexible black flocked mannequin for $399 shipped. :D

Originally posted by greatgarlando+Apr 7 2006, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(greatgarlando @ Apr 7 2006, 02:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gonk27
@Apr 6 2006, 07:18 PM

[snapback]1221341[/snapback]​
Yea, I think the three bottles of wine were the culprit. Or it could just be a Dragon Con flash back. :D
[snapback]1221772[/snapback]​
[/b]
thanks but no thanks ..... lol i think the 2 bottles of wine did him in lol

That last picture makes me want to ask..."Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" With the armor compacted definitley makes it look pint size.

Scott

Originally posted by vaderman1701@Apr 10 2006, 07:51 PM
That last picture makes me want to ask..."Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"  With the armor compacted definitley makes it look pint size.

Scott
[snapback]1223800[/snapback]​
i am 6 foot. not short at all. thanks

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back