WHEN I AM NOT TROOPING

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TK-2067

here is a few pics of my armor, i just thought it looked cool. thats my 1 month old baby in my helmet. ahhhhhh and yes i am huge elvis fan, its all real. i have 2 stage worn scarves that elvis wore and 2 autographs, and many more autographs from his close friends. and autographed guitar from his original band members oh and thats me doing my elvis impersonationTCB rod

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

gonk27

Sr Member
.. Yeah, or a trooper after too much of that booze :lol

Good to see the bucket gets put to good use when it's not on your head ;) :thumbsup

Jeremy

Immortal Goat

That's it. Recruit them young, lol. Nice suit. Not the biggest Elvis fan, myself, but I do respect his contribution to the music industry.

greatgarlando

Originally posted by gonk27@Apr 6 2006, 07:18 PM

[snapback]1221341[/snapback]​
Yea, I think the three bottles of wine were the culprit. Or it could just be a Dragon Con flash back. :D

Dark Shadow

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Your stormtrooper looks dead. (No offense) Looks like you need a flexible black flocked mannequin for $399 shipped. :D

TK-2067

Originally posted by greatgarlando+Apr 7 2006, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(greatgarlando @ Apr 7 2006, 02:07 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-gonk27
@Apr 6 2006, 07:18 PM

[snapback]1221341[/snapback]​
Yea, I think the three bottles of wine were the culprit. Or it could just be a Dragon Con flash back. :D
[snapback]1221772[/snapback]​
[/b]
thanks but no thanks ..... lol i think the 2 bottles of wine did him in lol

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
Originally posted by gpghosts@Apr 9 2006, 09:24 PM
thats a cute baby in that helmet boy or girl. thats what i call really to small for a stormtrooper
[snapback]1223333[/snapback]​
:lol

vaderman1701

That last picture makes me want to ask..."Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?" With the armor compacted definitley makes it look pint size.

Scott

TK-2067

Originally posted by vaderman1701@Apr 10 2006, 07:51 PM
That last picture makes me want to ask..."Aren't you a little short for a Stormtrooper?"  With the armor compacted definitley makes it look pint size.

Scott
[snapback]1223800[/snapback]​
i am 6 foot. not short at all. thanks