Whats you favorite Predator Quote?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

XtcofPain

Sr Member
Hey guys the Pred films have some great quotes and one liners. Just wondering whats your favourite.
Mines from Dillon:

"You saying that Blain and Hawkins were killed by a ******* lizard?"

Whats yours?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

spankygnarkill

The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, "Jeez you got a big pussy. Jeez you got a big pussy." She said, "Why did you say that twice?" I said, "I didn't."

Lifeburn

"Theres no stopping what can't be stopped. No killing what can't be killed"

I think thats my favorite line from the movies.

darkbladeclan

Fav quote from the movies: eyyyyyyahhhhhhhhhh STICK AROUND!!!!!!!!!! :) cracks me up everytime

Fav quote said by the predator: anytime and want some candy

JehdinThwei

This thing that's hunting your people and mine..... is from the other side. I can feel him all around. There's no stopping what can't be stopped. No killing what can't be killed.

-King Willie

SithLord66

.'. "Want some candy?", "Anytime", "Youre one... ugly motherf#*ker!" .'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knightviper09

LOL, I like them all so far but my all time favorite, "Runnnnnnnn, Goooooooo, GET TO DA CHOPPA". And my second fav, "Want Some Candy".