What’s on Your Workbench? (Star Wars items only)

Jimbo890

For me:

0.jpg

making these for the fan film, and as gifts for my nephews.

No pics yet but:

X-wing kit for board member(top priority)
1/1 scale C-3po
1/1 scale ANH Vader
TE Stormtrooper armor/major mods to my(don't laugh)kenner blaster.
89 Batman suit
Clonesix ep2 clone helmet (with minor mod to t-visor)
Republic commando helmet sculpt.
Zam Wessell face sculpt(latex mask,front only for costuming)
Awaiting Kaminoarmorworks ep2 clone armor kit.
Lastly, the begining of a Jango Fett costume: BKBT helmet kit, correct fabric for jumpsuit and MR's Westar-34 blasters.
I think thats it???

btw. Jimbo890 those E-11's look great brother :thumbsup

Originally posted by Jimbo890@Jan 13 2006, 07:28 AM
For me:

0.jpg

[snapback]1157887[/snapback]​

Originally posted by Star Wars Man+Jan 14 2006, 01:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Star Wars Man @ Jan 14 2006, 01:23 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jimbo890
@Jan 13 2006, 10:28 AM

what fan film, i know a killer lightsaber effect in photoshop...
[snapback]1158550[/snapback]​
[/b]

Check out: http://www.tk560.com/fanfilm.html for details.

Originally posted by Goldenrod+Jan 14 2006, 12:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goldenrod @ Jan 14 2006, 12:36 AM)</div>
No pics yet but:

X-wing kit for board member(top priority)
1/1 scale C-3po
1/1 scale ANH Vader
TE Stormtrooper armor/major mods to my(don't laugh)kenner blaster.
89 Batman suit
Clonesix ep2 clone helmet (with minor mod to t-visor)
Republic commando helmet sculpt.
Zam Wessell face sculpt(latex mask,front only for costuming)
Awaiting Kaminoarmorworks ep2 clone armor kit.
Lastly, the begining of a Jango Fett costume: BKBT helmet kit, correct fabric for jumpsuit and MR's Westar-34 blasters.
I think thats it???

btw. Jimbo890 those E-11's look great brother :thumbsup

<!--QuoteBegin-Jimbo890
@Jan 13 2006, 07:28 AM
For me:

0.jpg

[snapback]1158495[/snapback]​
[/b]

Many Thanks.

I'm working on these:

and after hacking up a DP Deluxe Vader casting, here's the result so far (Reworked top, grill/mouth section and nose bridge):
vaderreveal.jpg

This along with Yoda's hands/feet, Episode I Clonetrooper, Battle Droid head, Facehugger and many, many more.

A Vader Reveal:

vr.jpg

.. and a fibreglass R2 with the Episode 2 and 3 blue paint. Just started experimenting with a very subtle weathering in this shot:

r2front.jpg

Jeremy

Originally posted by VashDstampede@Jan 14 2006, 06:12 AM
I'm working on these:
Clone_1.jpg

and after hacking up a DP Deluxe Vader casting, here's the result so far (Reworked top, grill/mouth section and nose bridge):
vaderreveal.jpg

This along with Yoda's hands/feet, Episode I Clonetrooper, Battle Droid head, Facehugger and many, many more.
[snapback]1158723[/snapback]​
I'm gonna guess your doing a vader RoTJ reveal?
Looks like your off to a good start. :)

Originally posted by ~Sal~@Jan 14 2006, 09:45 PM
I'm gonna guess your doing a vader RoTJ reveal?
Looks like your off to a good start. :)
[snapback]1159172[/snapback]​

Thanks Sal. Yes I'm attempting an ROTJ Reveal. I still have more sanding to do then off to the bottom part and neck brace. It's just going to be a static display piece and I have an Anakin head (OT reveal version) on the way.
The top is a lid from a pot :lol http://hometown.aol.com/forpoopinsilly/VADERREVEAL.html

We all have stuff on our bench in various stages of “completion”. So what’s on your bench and where’re you at with completing it? Here’s mine -

1. Detention Block Halocam - I have a six Trident viewers, the metal antennas, the metal for the backing plate, the template for the plate started, and the decals & reflective tape. Philip Wise of Blue Realm hookEd me up with the backing plate & the 4 Death Star lights. Still need to match & paint the viewers, get a small monitor wall bracket, and electronics to illuminate & control the DS lights - working w an electronics genius on this. More to come!

2. Dan Laws Tie Pilot Helmet - I have everything, just need to get the satin black paint completed, clear the black, mask & paint the metallic details, attach the eye lenses, Imperial pulleys, rubber trim, and decals

3. Chewie Bowcaster - I have the bow, prod, plates, knobs, greeblies, strap, single point scope, and 4 x 20 scopes. I need the barrel, front barrel mount, front sight, back barrel housing, scope mounts, and trigger.....seems so far away!

4. Nabrun Leids - I have the vintage WWII correct gas mask and need to order/commission the mask from Chris Stephens Creations

Things on display but not completely finished -

5. Luke ANH Graflex - I have the Roman‘s saber with Wana Wonga grips, bubble strip, and D ring. I’d like to add electronics - lights and sound

6. Obi ANH Mk1 - I have the Roman’s weathered saber with Spirit of Obi reveal. I’d like to build out the reveal with metal printed pieces& add electronics - lights and sound.

7. Zorg 2-1B Droid - It’s complete with exception of a machined aluminum neck ring I’d like to add to finish him off.
FINISHED & Machined Neck Rings are AVAILABLE!!! Message me for details

What‘s on your bench to finish?

Last edited:
Sounds like a familiar workbench, Chad!

- DS Detention Block Camera - have all six viewers and most parts from Phil from the original run, just need to get up the courage to paint them and assemble.

- An APH-6B that I’ve stripped and cleaned and “mid-way” converting into a Red 5 helmet.

- Bowcaster - have mostly the same parts you do (mostly thanks to Jerry!). Unfortunately they’re all sitting nice and safe in a box, pretty far down my build list.

- vintage Graflex, Inc that I’m converting with electronics to TFA configuration. Mock up of the chassis here before install.
94630593-1F0B-42D8-9673-8CEDBC97D11E.jpeg

- Romans Mk1 with Rudy’s CC - have a Verso board and most of Dmitry’s chassis parts, just need to get to work here.
06955C98-E9BE-4039-99AD-832B7D442C40.jpeg

- feels like a lot of other builds in various stages of hunt or too early to even mention. Also going to need a good place to display all these goodies once I can add them to the rest of the collection. Running out of wife-approved space!

More lightsabers than I want to admit, in varying stages of dismantled/completion.
Bowcaster, pretty much in the same condition as mentioned above.
My Hoth binoculars are almost ready to be assembled.
& even though I said I wasn't going down that rabbit hole.... I'm hunting/collecting parts for a Vader Reveal.

1.) Lukyanov CU custom install
2.) Handmade TFU I Starkiller being made from a cut apart Korbanth 2.5
3.) Romans Balance v4 install
4.) Two Graflexes (one ANH and one non-Canon configuration mashup between various screen configs)
5.) Solo's Hold V2 weathering and stenciling for prep to install
6.) Korbanth CG2
7.) Phoenix Props Kylo V2

and then two upcoming inbound commissions for an Aayla and a Starkiller.

I just got this in and when my Wannawaga parts show up I’ll have my dream ANH lightsaber. It’s my first time making one with a real Graflex and I am beyond excited. There is something about a real Graflex that is so amazing. It just feels like a tool that was meant to be Knocked around and made to last forever. 2C3489E0-D32D-4D36-A7CA-88CA86E87244.jpegAD12A255-748A-4991-A054-7DFE44565881.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back