What's on your workbench?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mr Mold Maker

Master Member
I can’t wait for the Saturn to be readily available, I missed out on the early bird, twice !!!
I sent my photon s back after 1 month with a knackered main board
I’ve so much resin printing to do I’m getting very impatient
Nice saber, where’s the file from if you don’t mind me asking

Sorry to hear that. I’ve been running my Elegoo Mars since September 2019 and I’ve only had to replace the screen once a few months ago. They’re very well built, and Elegoo has some seriously great customer service. I trust their machines very much.

I still don’t know if I can add links or not, but the seller was AJL3DPropDesign. Gorgeous file, printed without any issues.

I base coated a few pieces already. The rest will be getting a pass of 2K clear and Alumaluster, and then some gold candy for the windvane. I’ll post some finished pics somewhere on the board when it’s done, just prepping a few other pieces I need to clear coat to do it all in one big batch. Sorry for the awkward pose, was holding everything together.

Attachments

• 55D56AB5-3959-4CBE-B3B4-F550E2AB80AA.jpeg
    55D56AB5-3959-4CBE-B3B4-F550E2AB80AA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Ryan Clinton

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
^ grinding/shaping by hand... pretty nice man!
The first one i did was completely by hand and it was ok but I figured it could be better so I had the outside shape machine cut. I had to put the blade edge and round the bottom of the blade by hand.