What's a good price for Hyperfirm MG-34?

My personal opinion is they are worth at LEAST $450-$500. I feel all HyperFirm weapons are like an investment. Not unlike the nice (and expensive) Master Replicas props. You also gotta realize how much work is put into the molding procces of the MG-34 AND the fact that they 1st had to mold a real one, then make a perfect master out of that. Filling any holes, mistakes, etc. This is probably the hardest gun to date to replicate into HyperFirm.

WOW.....500 beans......I paid $600 for my REAL MG34 w/bakelite stock and the early bipod only 6 years ago from IMA.

Things sure do change in the prop world....yet an M19 scope I've got for sale in the junkyard might not get the 300 asking price :lol when these used to go for as high as $800. Oh well.......

Steve

I bought my hyperfirm MG34 back when they were in production, and I wouldn't part with it, not even for $600. I'm adding a hyperfirm E11 to my arsenal, I can't say enough good stuff about them.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer@Mar 28 2006, 02:31 PM

Those prices sound reasonable to me.  Hyperfirm guns are SWEET.  I had to sell all mine or give them away. :(
[snapback]1215114[/snapback]​

Right there with you .
I currently own ZERO Hyper-firms. :cry
We all pitched in our personal weapons recently, in order to take care of customers & demand.

Originally posted by slave1pilot@Mar 28 2006, 04:06 PM
Right there with you .
I currently own ZERO Hyper-firms. :cry
We all pitched in our personal weapons recently, in order to take care of customers  & demand.
[snapback]1215173[/snapback]​
:( Sorry to hear this. I hope you folks will be able to get replacements.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back