What would you include in a Sith display

arkangel

With the new movie starting to gain hype, Id like to make a Sith display and was wondering what items to include. So far I have the MR Darth Sideous saber, a Sith Holocron from a run I did years back, and a 1st generation casting of the Sistros statue as seen on Palplatines desk in the prequels. Ideas, suggestions most welcome. :)

Sith Display.jpg

Maybe a "stone" tablet with the Sith code on it in the Sith Prophecy font. A Revan mask would also be cool.

A stone tablet sounds great. Maybe the Sith Code in Aurebesh and/or English. I'll have to look up this font you mention. :)

The Sith Prophesy font is basically the Sith alphabet and translates perfectly into English just like Aurabesh does. As to it's origin and what Star Wars material it has been used in, I have no idea. Here's a pic of it...

sithprophecy_table.jpg

You can add a Book of Sith, I think it will fit perfectly for your display. And I agree with ARKM, Revan mask is a good choice.

Thanks ARKM. I think I like it even more than Aurebesh. It has a very appropriate Tales of the Jedi feel to it and would look fantastic on a tablet, holocron, or any sith artifact really. :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back