what will my first buy be

aidenmoore

I have about £200 to start me off on this magical mystical adventure haha
just wondering from people's past experience what the best thing to start of with was. I'm wanting to head down the P1 or AVP1 route so maybe the mask or bio? i dunno...

HELP :p

Ah thats a good question, i always wondered whats the best to start with suit or mask so i could make thing proportioned and not look like a bobble head. Im guessing if its between mask and bio the mask would be best option so you can create a bio that fits.

I would be quite happy to make my own skin the Mr I. way
so would it be better to do the armor first? i got the templates of one of the threads or start with a mask and paint it up so i know which direction to go in

cheers for the quick responses

You should do the skin before you do the armor. That way, you can make sure the various armor pieces will fit over the muscle suit. That's important especially for the chest/back pieces, where they should fit more closely.

I like to start my costumes by doing the mask so I know what the expressive character of the costume will look like, but that's just my own creative process.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back