What was your first bio?

Nismo300ZX

What was your first bio? And if you own more than one at this point, which style is your favorite of those?
My first bio was a gort, but have since then sold it and now own a ram bio and an Ancient style P1 from AVP.

ram2.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

2.jpg

My first bio was the bull bio made by japgoth it's so awesome and that's all I have bio wise but I plan on expanding my collection to all of the bios And have a huge wall of them it would look so sweet

Mine was an icons I got from Joe(Ta2pro) Now I own 14 bios but I still considered The P1 the crown of my collection and my favorite of all time.

I was lucky enough to purchase 8 bios at once from along with 2 tall glass display cases.

I think i bought them off an ex member of this forum as the bios are very similar to the casts you pros make on here. It was a while back now. Around 4-5 years ago.

I got 2 P1 Bios, one battle damaged. A P2 (i think this is one of the Hero Moulds), Scar, Celtic, Gort (Rare Screen Scene too), Boar and Eldar.

I got all this for £600. Thats one hell of a buy!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back