What was the strap for a Type 3 Phaser Rifle made from?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

neoprime

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been collecting parts for a Type 3 Phaser Rifle from Nemesis for a while now, but I can't for the life of me remember what the retractable strap is from.

Just a reminder if you don't know which one I'm referring to.

From what I can remember, it was a seat belt assembly from a GM vehicle. I remember it looking like the retractable side of the one shown in this photo, without the buckle attached to it though.

Thanks for the help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
from my files:

Carry strap (may use plain black 2” seat belt
webbing screwed onto the rifle or a retractable
seat belt assembly -- the original used was the
“Superior” #46-2050B replacement seat belt,
modified to fit in the rifle stock -- other retractable
belts or mechanisms may also work as the original
belt mechanism may no longer be available)

CC2116

I'm wondering if you may be able to help me as I am after one of these rifles. I was also looking for the Dolphin ones too. I did think of making one myself but wasn't sure on how to do that. I also wanted light and sound effects.