What type of adhesive vinyl, label stock or sticker would you recommend for the printed decal of the Jurassic Park Barbasol Can?

ArcSpectator

035D1B66-81B2-4E82-968A-3807171E2102.jpeg

Ok, I’ve been trying to search for adhesive vinyl or any glossy white printable sheet of sticker paper for the Barbasol label I purchase from PaulElder on Etsy with poor results.
And my local stores don’t provide even a single glossy white label full sheet(mostly glossy clear full sheets). They really seem to rely on the Avery brand as well.
Can anybody suggest a specific brand/type of adhesive sheets that I could get for this?

<from other thread>

Use THESE search terms in eBay.
glossy vinyl laser printer sheet
This should get you the right effect.

I have had good luck with these I bought on Amazon:
Milcoast Full Sheet 8.5" x 11" Shipping Sticker Paper Adhesive Labels Glossy Water Resistant for Laser or Inkjet Printer (100 Full Sheet)

I have had good luck with these I bought on Amazon:
Milcoast Full Sheet 8.5" x 11" Shipping Sticker Paper Adhesive Labels Glossy Water Resistant for Laser or Inkjet Printer (100 Full Sheet)

I've tried the Milcoast as well, I've had good luck with them.

I still have 2 original cans sitting in a closet that I have been thinking about unloading as I’ll never get around to making a cryo-can.

I still have 2 original cans sitting in a closet that I have been thinking about unloading as I’ll never get around to making a cryo-can.

I might. What would the price be and where would I pay you? And would you be able to put the delivery on hold for pick up at my local post office if I choose that?

I might. What would the price be and where would I pay you? And would you be able to put the delivery on hold for pick up at my local post office if I choose that?

Typically sales transactions are taken in private and folks will use an escrow service like PayPal.
As for the hold, as the buyer / recipient, you can manage hold deliveries via USPS. If this is your choosing then request that the items are sent via USPS with tracking and you can manage the delivery options via their webpage. The seller has no control over hold or specific delivery options other than sending it to your designated address. Hope this helps.

Typically sales transactions are taken in private and folks will use an escrow service like PayPal.
As for the hold, as the buyer / recipient, you can manage hold deliveries via USPS. If this is your choosing then request that the items are sent via USPS with tracking and you can manage the delivery options via their webpage. The seller has no control over hold or specific delivery options other than sending it to your designated address. Hope this helps.
Well thx for the info. I’ve never actually used USPS site to put my delivered items on hold other than one time requesting an eBay seller to write the package to be on hold for pick up at my local USPS post office. So I’ll see if I can get the site to do that, if not then I’ll hope and bet it can arrive at a time while I’m home.
That or I still have the option of getting a hold of a decent label stock sooner or later.

zjunlimited, Now thinking about the hold for pick up again, well I usually have to worry about if whether or not the package is eligible for USPS Package Intercept(which is always the first step, let alone required) and several of the stuff I order aren’t eligible, which is part of the reason I often tend to ask if the seller is able to write it to be on hold for pick up.
Generally, I hate how this part of the USPS shipping works with a passion, they just don’t have a simple “Pick up at nearest your nearest post office” button or something.
I’m not really comfortable of always having to ask the sellers that, but it seems that they’re the ones who ultimately decide where the packages will be shipped to without the concerns of eligibility.

Not sure what the problem is, when I go on Vacation, USPS holds all my mail until I am back.

Not sure what the problem is, when I go on Vacation, USPS holds all my mail until I am back.
For me, there’s nothing in sites like eBay, Etsy, and Amazon for you as the recipient to arrange the USPS to have the items on hold only the seller is probably able to do that.
But then again the USPS Package Intercept is probably the wrong deal, and there might another part of the USPS I haven’t been told that can enable you to put your shipping package on hold like you said, unless you need to rent a PO Box for that.

I know it is, but it’s just always has to be made sure it’s eligible, but if it’s ineligible, then there’s nothing I can do. It’ll just get to the home address with no way of redirecting it.
Otherwise, I prefer ordering items at a good place(just my house)and time, but this season is the least suitable time for that. Though I have to admit, I don’t trust some of my family members like my brother who doesn’t care for my stuff, nor does he see any value or potential for them at all.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back