What tools were there in the medkits?

Skullsplitter

Sr Member
Ok, what are the names of the tools in the medkit of the predators.

I want to look them up for pricing and reference for my custom predator project, but I really lack the knowledge.

As far as i know they were modified random medical bits and bobs, I know the scissor like items are from a Maternity kit ( i have several of those scissors here at home, due to my wife working in the medical field )

heres a pic from the fim you probably already have ,but im not sure they all have names.

Open_Carrier.jpg

Missed this. Yeah that's a veterinary syringe. There's also a mastoid retractor in there, and the umbilical cord scissors. The rest are hard to identify.
I've got these tools molded already for the medkit that I am happy to announce is now underway again. I need to finish this functional piece first so that I can put it inside the backpack before I close it up so that I know it fits OK. :)

Nice find... lol Now i'm on the hunt for some med tools for my self lol... This thread should be Pinned some where in the lair.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back