What to get signed???

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In case you haven't heard, the line up at SWC is getting better. Mark Hamill will be there signing. I want to get something signed. Which one would you choose?
1. ANH Saber
2. ANH Utility Belt
3. ANH X Wing Helmet
4. ANH Blast Shield Helmet
5. ANH Macros
6. ESB Saber

What ya think???

If ... for the love of STAR WARS you want something signed then I'd choose the blast shield helmet ... on the inside of the blast shield ... so when wearing and practising your lightsaber skills ... you'd be looking straight at Mark Hamill's signature :p

Chaim

If ... for the love of STAR WARS you want something signed then I'd choose the blast shield helmet ... on the inside of the blast shield ... so when wearing and practising your lightsaber skills ... you'd be looking straight at Mark Hamill's signature :p

Chaim

Awesome!

Whatever you have signed, have him do it on the inside and not on the outside. It always ruins a prop for me when there is a big gaudy sig on the front. The blast shield is a great idea!

None of those. I'd never have anyone ruin my prop replicas.

what I would do is have one of the guys here who makes plaques design a Luke Skywalker plaque that Mark could sign. And then display it with any prop I want. or if you do a display of luke props on a shelf or cabinet, the plaque could be the centerpiece. If you something like that, you could have various images showing different props or images of Lule using the items.

Last edited:
i too would have to agree with xwing helmet. i would fear still wanting to handle the saber, the autograph would eventually wear off

I just found out that Carrie Fisher is going to be at Fan Expo in Vancouver... Normally I don't jump into these signing things, but Star Wars is a different beast...

But I have NOTHING Leia...

Maybe the cover for "Costumes"?...

hm.

Id prefer something I could get signed and then put on the wall of my basement "Movie Bar".

I just found out that Carrie Fisher is going to be at Fan Expo in Vancouver... Normally I don't jump into these signing things, but Star Wars is a different beast...

But I have NOTHING Leia...

Maybe the cover for "Costumes"?...

hm.

Id prefer something I could get signed and then put on the wall of my basement "Movie Bar".

I printed this 11x14 at the local Walgreens: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/b...2014/IMG_1774_zps65d1497a.jpg.html?sort=2&o=9

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/b...2014/IMG_1768_zpse077915c.jpg.html?sort=2&o=4

YES!

I was JUST hunting down that photo to post here and ask if anyone knew where to get a hi res.... SO I guess that's what I'm asking now... that photo in hi-res, no signature... do you have?

If you pm me you email address I'll send you the best image I have. It is a widescreen type shot which is nice but for the sake of my print, I zoomed in so you saw Leia bigger.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back