What song do you listen to the most?

PepMaster

Sr Member
Lately for me it's been Breaking Benjamin, the lead singer is a good friend of mine, and the song is called Diary of Jane. So do you have a song that you can listen to over and over again because it's so good?

Hard to say i have about 10 that i listen to more than any others. Right now it's "I'm on my way" from the Paint Your Wagon Soundtrack.

"Someone Else" by Queensryche. I've been doing alot of inner searching lately and that song seems to fit my mood oh so well as of late. That and "Anybody listening?" also by Queensrcyhe.

Funny, I've actually been listening to a lot of Breaking Benjamin as of late. He's got a great voice and I love the drum tracks on most of their songs. Breath and Diary of Jane are two of my favorites, but as of right now, I'm listening to Give Me a Sign a lot.

In general? Couldn't say. I listen to a LOT of music. Lately, I've been playing Ben Harper's "Burn One Down" quite a bit though. Maybe a tie with Avett Brothers' "Murder in the City."

The acoustic live version of Don't Look Back in Anger by Noel Gallagher. I'll never get sick of hearing it or playing it on my guitar.

Last 3 nights I've listened to "Dark Side Of The Moon", "Wish You Were Here", and "The Wall"

They don't make em like they used to!

According to iTunes (which I think was reset about a year and a half ago)... it's Metallica's Broken Beat & Scarred.

The first non-Metallica songs are All Along the Watchtower by Bear McCreary, then London Dungeon by The Misfits, followed by Crush Crush Crush by Paramore (which I know I haven't listened fully to in almost 2 years).

According to iTunes (which I think was reset about a year and a half ago)... it's Metallica's Broken Beat & Scarred.

Did you ever hear the mix of this song posted by the mystery producer titled "The Thing that Should Have Been"? Awesome version.

Anyway, I've been listening to First of the Year (Equinox) by Skrillex over and over lately. The video for that song is perfect.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back