"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

hi there im new here and im looking for pepakura files for fallout props and real steel firearms. me and some other friends are trying to make a fanfilm for are filming school and we are poor as heck. i have done them before when i was littie[high school art 2013] but all the sites i been on don't have the right links or the links no longer exist. thank you in advance

hi there im new here and im looking for pepakura files for fallout props and real steel firearms. me and some other friends are trying to make a fanfilm for are filming school and we are poor as heck. i have done them before when i was littie[high school art 2013] but all the sites i been on don't have the right links or the links no longer exist. thank you in advance
I believe there is a separate thread devoted to Fallout files

Is there a link to it? Because I can't. Find the trend And I can't find. Files for Real Steel firearms Ones I do find are locked And I can't modify them. Thank you for making me aware a trend dedicated toFallout paper craft

I'm actually looking for like set pieces. Of the Fallout series Nuka Cola ammo boxes stuff like that

You can also have a lot of luck looking for assets by searching Google. Specifically for Pepakura, I go to Google images, then search whatever I'm looking for + the word pepakura. From there I click on pepakura model pics and look for links.

Also, PDO's available HERE (scroll down)

Do y'all know someone Who can make a PDO file? For the Fallout sniper rifle and the 10 mm SMG. Please

I'm trying something new out. If I'm successful, you'll have something to work with. Quick question, which sniper? It looks like there are a lot of them.

Last edited:
I'm trying something new out. If I'm successful, you'll have something to work with. Quick question, which sniper? I looks like there are a lot of them.
I still check here, you guys need help you didn't go out there all day and forever unfolding questions, let me know.

I'm trying something new out. If I'm successful, you'll have something to work with. Quick question, which sniper? I looks like there are a lot of them.
The sniper rifle from Fallout New Vegas 308 variant and thanks again I've been trying to do 3D rendering of them but been unsuccessful I guess I don't have that Nish to it yet

The sniper rifle from Fallout New Vegas 308 variant and thanks again I've been trying to do 3D rendering of them but been unsuccessful I guess I don't have that Nish to it yet

Well I hope you know how to work with pdo files. Here is a crudely unfolded smg 10mm and mag. If you re-position everything around you should have something decent to work with. I resized these to be appropriate for a person to hold. If these pdo's are what you are after, I'll work on your sniper next.

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac - Fallout - 10mm Gun.pdo
    10.5 MB · Views: 124
  • MoeSizzlac - Fallout - 10mm Mag 15rnd.pdo
    456.3 KB · Views: 120
This one is the one I've been trying to make

Attachments

• Sniper_rifle.png
    Sniper_rifle.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
This one is the one I've been trying to make
This too, is going to need a lot of unfolding help. The Sniper you had in the picture was the FNS from New Vegas. It is currently sized for a normal person to hold I believe (about 48" long).

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac-FalloutNewVegas-fns_sniper_rifle.pdo
    2.2 MB · Views: 133
I want Major Don West's helmet from the 1998 film Lost In Space.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-162245_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20190207-162245_Photos.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 105
I can unfold pepakura for paper files if anyone needs help, I need something to do during this lockdown period, even I live at work and can do some jobs around the site I still have most of the day to myself.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back