"What Pepakura File Would You Like..." REDUX **LINKS IN FIRST POST**

Haha never seen one (outside of the game), only weapons and armor.

I just thought that with the relative size of a Dragon skull, more people would have sufficient space for a Troll skull. Plus, it's another random object that screams Skyrim.

To me it is anyway. Maybe I might attempt an Enchanting table?
@Dracosfire: you the man. Thank you for doing this. Unfortunately, I can't have a play around with it until I finish my two nightshifts. :facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:
laellee, that suit will make an ideal base for what i want to do...will need some tinkering but its a start...thank god i dont need to wear the helmet. just have to pony up for a nice silicone/latex red skull mask lol

Ryse son of rome Please Making-of-Ryse-Son-of-Rome-Trailer-2.jpg

Hi, Im looking for bio shock big daddy helmet pep. file. Most of what I have found I cant download... Can you halp me out?? Thanks

Looking for the Fantastic Four thing foam pep files......anyone?

I seriously doubt anyone would be mad enough to try and do a Thing Pep, your would be better off making a muscle suit and sticking pieces of foam to it in a crazy paving style then covering in latex to seal it in place before painting it with coloured liquid latex!

I looked into a Thing for a commission last year. I think it'd have to be done much like a Hulk, and I think CyberPaddy66 is completely right. The only pep-beginnings I've ever seen were from game-ripped models, and those would only get you the basice shape before you would have to add all of the stone detailing in. A clever guy with a hot knife could get some pretty awesome results by cutting and attaching foam stones to an undersuit, but it would be a big project to be sure. I think it'd be worth it though. :thumbsup

Haha, yeah, I know it's out there. But nobody (at least who can) has been willing to put the legwork into making the pieces wearable and unfolded. The funny thing is, it'd be a lot easier than an Iron Man model. Oh well.....

Well I haven't unfolded it yet, but I did convert the chest piece to a .pdo file if someone wants to start there, I'll work on it myself as well Deathstroke chest

Make a dead space 3 special forces suit helmet that john carver uses pepakura file pleeeaaaasse....

-edit: or a legionary helmet that isaac uses. Either one would be awesome, please reply

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back