What Paints to Use on Latex?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DeadPool2

Hi I am fairly new and just ordered my mask and bio and I may want to paint the mask and I am going to be ordering the mr i suit next week and when I paint latex on it I want to know what kind of paint to put on it is acrylic alright? At monster makers they have paint for latex but id rather buy something locally if there are any paints that will work on latex at like walmart or something please let me know!
Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ShawDizzle

Hi I am fairly new and just ordered my mask and bio and I may want to paint the mask and I am going to be ordering the mr i suit next week and when I paint latex on it I want to know what kind of paint to put on it is acrylic alright? At monster makers they have paint for latex but id rather buy something locally if there are any paints that will work on latex at like walmart or something please let me know!
Thanks!
Local art stores sell acrylics. You will also need an adhesive to mix with the paint such as ProsAide or the paint wont adhere to the suit and chip off. If you airbrush which is recommended, acrylics need to be thinned in water to spray...MIXTURE of about 50 percent paint/25 or 30 Prosaide/and the difference in water.........i used Liquitex paints and some Golden brands.......AC Moore sells Liquitex..thats what i used...make sure u use soft body. its more viscous, the Hard body is too gooey and is a pain in the ass to dissolve to spray. Good Luck